Extend Link plugin is All-In-One for WordPress post editor to manage the links, add class to link, rel nofollow, title, ID, and downloadable link.
- Insert any attribute to the link:
- Rel Nofollow.
- Link Title.
- Link ID.
- Link Classes.
- Open link in a new tab.
- Downloadable link.
- Visual Editor.
- Easy to use.
Explanation of Use
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘extend-link’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open your post editor, select any text, click on “Extend Link” button in your editor, set your link options, enjoy.
Read Explanation of Use
Contributors & Developers
“Extend Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Please update! We detected a problem with inserting attribute to any a text element. We canceled inserting attribute to other element, you can inserting any attribute to the links only. We sorry.
Fixing the element type.
Note: Now you can inserting Classes, ID, and Title attribute to any a text element (e.g. span, h1, h2, h3, etc.. except paragraph element) – We canceled it in v1.0.3.
- A New Features: Inserting Classes, ID, and Title attribute to any a text element (e.g. span, h1, h2, h3, etc.. except paragraph element) – We canceled it in v1.0.3.
- First version.