Dyslexie Font plugin enhances readability and UX for dyslectics
Communicate effectively to your entire target audience and optimize the user experience for each individual visitor. With the Dyslexie Font plugin you allow visitors to convert your website copy into the Dyslexie Font typeface, specially designed to enhance the ease of reading for dyslectics (5-10% of the population). The plugin also allows them to change the color and the font size. Basically, all that is needed to effortlessly read, use and enjoy your website.
Reach a bigger audience
70% to 80% of the population is being challenged by poor reading skills. 15% to 20% of the population deals with a language-based learning disability, Dyslexia being the most common one. This means that for a significant part of the population website copy in a standard font and layout is difficult to comprehend. By using the Dyslexie Font plugin you help your audience to read with more ease, showing that you care. In addition, it enables you to effectively cross your message to a bigger audience, helping you to increase your conversion rate and general results.
Dyslexia Font WordPress plugin features
– A free plugin to enhance the readability of your website for people with Dyslexia.
– The subtle Dyslexie Font icon allows a visitor to open a small customization tool by clicking on the icon
– The tool enables the visitor to convert the website copy into the Dyslexie Font typeface and to change the font color and font size
– To change the copy back into its original layout, actions can simply be undone
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings screen to configure the plugin
What is Dyslexie Font?
Dyslexie Font is typeface that helps dyslectics to read with more ease. The typeface exists out of unique characters specially designed to overcome the various reading challenges of Dyslexia.
Is the Dyslexie Font plugin free?
Yes, installing and using the Dyslexie Font plugin is entirely free. A paid version will follow in the months to come.
Does the plugin work with any theme?
Yes, the WordPress plugin can be installed and used with any theme when using WordPress.
Can the plugin affect the design of my website?
No, the design of your website can’t be affected due to the use of the plugin. It only allows visitors to change their individual layout, as it is seen from their screen.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dyslexiefont Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated security features
- Added support for WP5.6
- Added support for jQuery 3.X.X
- Fixed an issue with jQuery errors in the code if jQuery is not enabled in your theme
- Added Troubleshooting page
- FREE VERSION BETA release